UPDATED May 24, 2017
View a recording of the web clinic, go here.
It has a link to the VAESE study, as well as the presentation deck we used for the web clinic. It offers highlights and analysis from the new 2017 VAESE Alumni Relations Benchmarking study.
What You Will Learn:
- How your budget /staffing levels compare with peer institutions
- Which alumni engagement programs are working best
- The impact of career services on alumni programming
- How technology and young alumni are changing alumni relations
- Membership acquisition and retention trends & best practices
- Common roadblocks to growing engagement & membership
This online web clinic will be held Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11:00 Eastern, 8:00 Pacific. Seating is limited. Reserve your spot here:
A Q&A will follow.
If you can’t attend this free web clinic, register anyway to automatically receive a free copy of the 60-page study upon its release.
REMEMBER: This web clinic is not a sales pitch. It's an informative session with actionable data and business intelligence you can use to do your job better.
About the VAESE Study:
VAESE is a study of Voluntary Alumni Engagement in Support of Education. It is a comprehensive assessment of higher education alumni relations practices. It includes 866 completed responses from 581 unique institutions worldwide, representing alumni professionals in 17 countries on five continents. Notwithstanding the international participation, 91% of respondents hail from institutions within the United States, with all 50 states represented.
All types and sizes of institutions are represented. Some report their alumni database exceeds 750,000 alumni, while others have fewer than 5,000 total alumni.The VAESE study is a 60 page report that provides relevant data, analysis and business intelligence that allows you to benchmark your program with peer institutions. It includes data about these relevant topics:
- Alumni/Advancement organizational structures
- Staffing & Budgeting
- Marketing & communication
- Membership statistics (renewal rates, acquisition methods, etc.)
- Alumni career services